THI has designed the following heater types:
- Simple, single phase heaters (hot oil, regen gas) vertical cylindrical, horizontal cabin, helical coil;
- Vaporizing Services (column reboilers, crude charge, vacuum charge, reactor charge): vertical cylindrical, vertical box, horizontal box, horizontal cabin;
- Thermal Cracking Services (delayed coker, visbreaker) horizontal cabin, double-fired horizontal cabin;
- HP Reactor Charge (hydrotreater, hydrocracker) vertical cabin, single- or double-fired horizontal, single- or double-fired vertical;
- Low Δ P Reactor Charge (single and multi-cell reformers) vertical helix, vertical serpentine, vertical wicket, single- or double-fired;
- Low Residence Time Reactor Charge (MTBE) vertical cylindrical;
- Steam Superheaters: single or double-fired vertical.
THI has also designed the following associated equipment:
- Reformer Heat Recovery Modules in horizontal downflow configurations;
- Waste Heat Recovery Units in upflow, horizontal flow, and downflow orientations of conventional castable and dual liner construction, downstream of incinerators, turbine, and compressor drivers;
- Heat Medium Systems complete with heater (vertical and cabin configurations), pump(s), expansion vessel, interconnecting piping, and instrumentation;
- FCCU Air Heaters in both vertical and horizontal firing configurations.