Lower NOx through SCR and Burner Technology
As regulatory requirements take allowable NOx emissions limits ever lower, Tulsa Heaters, Inc. can engineer your heater systems to achieve compliance. Each customer, plant and heater is evaluated for the best fit of available technology and economics. The solution may involve any combination of:
Since performance of SCR reactors is dependent on flue gas temperature, THI often integrates APH system and temperature loop design with NOx control projects.
For SCR systems, Tulsa Heaters, Inc. works with sub-suppliers to offer these engineered components:
- New technology Low-NOx burners
- Increased control of air and fuel gas conditioning
- Complete SCR or SNCR systems
- SCR reactor housings and catalyst beds
- Ammonia storage tanks
- Ammonia transfer pump skids
- Ammonia vaporizer/air mixer skids
- Ammonia injection grids
- Complete PLC-based process controls
NOx reductions > 90% with minimal ammonia slip are commonly achieved in THI's heater/SCR projects.